SILENT SPRING: Eric Coppolino and Carol van Strum Emerge as Dioxin Historians: Now we understand how bad the derailment and explosion in East Palestine Was
Also, A Young Student Photographs The Dead Fish, Who Look Otherworldly
Who else feels like they fell asleep, and woke up inside a three year long Tarkovsky film, in 12 parts? Societies with no “social contract,” moonscapes, dripping factories, hostile skies, and across the screens of one’s mind—not one single image, event, or “fact” seems organic anymore. It always has that industrial determinism to it—that awful rhythm. Whatever happened to all those languorous months and years of nothing much happening?
Remember how 9/11 felt? How “lockdown” felt? The vaccine stampede—
Two years of mass death. Then the uneasy period of quiet, last few months. Something milky and dissonant hanging about, but not actively homicidal. (Unless you count WW3 appearing imminent or already underway.)
How quick we are to “go back to normal.”
They’ve made clear they want us dead, so it’s never possible to entirely relax.
I loop around in my thoughts: Should I plant some basil or should I just repent?
I did plant the basil, and I even made a worm bin with drilled holes all in the right places. I was in a mode of cleaning, fixing, setting life in order. One evening, over a week ago, Doug said Tracy Beanz was furious about Ohio—that was the first time I even understood something very bad had happened. I went and looked it up.
The East Palestine train derailment/chemical bomb had additional creepy features previous attacks lacked. For one thing, it was a ghost story. It got barely any media coverage. The biggest environmental catastrophe possibly ever in this country, before all is said and done, and it isn’t mentioned in the news? It isn’t mentioned by the President. (Busy bleating, falsely, unconvincingly, about how free and strong Ukraine is with us behind them.)
And… it isn’t mentioned by the Transportation Secretary. No Federal Aid to the people of East Palestine, whose animals are dying in their arms, whose creeks are full of dead fish, frogs, and every other life form that once lived there. Many are coughing up blood, getting severe headaches, and worse.
None of this counts as “the planet,” right Greta?” I would even welcome Alexandra Ocasio Cortez shouting something juvenile about “corporate greed,” (Part of the Psy Op here) at this point, or why Ohio, and farmlands are... like… right wing and….so is this so-called environmental disaster.
The “left” is completely unrecognizable from even 20 years ago. They’re almost actively pro-bio-hazards, pro-poison, certainly pro-war.
By Thursday I expect “dioxin” to be a “far right trope,” decent people don’t engage with.
”How much does the transportation secretary make?
As of January 2021, the secretary receives an annual salary of $221,400. Pete Buttigieg has served as the secretary of transportation since February 3, 2021.”
It’s been over two weeks and he has yet to set foot in East Palestine.
They’ve made clear they want us dead, so it’s never possible to entirely relax.
Should I plant some basil or should I just repent?
I’ll plant some basil.
It took me a while but as of tonight I think I finally understand the gravity of East Palestine—thanks to the outstanding broadcasts and interviews Eric Coppolino has done.
This one was so clarifying, and shocking that Alex Jones did not even want to talk—just wanted to listen:
”In a way it’s even worse than the shot because this gets all the unvaccinated people.”
Eric did an amazing job; Alex Jones was, as I said, speechless, and could discern from what Eric was telling him about this chemical, dioxin, why it happened, what it means and who did it.
Eric understands DIOXIN, (31 years of research) better than any single person in US media, and is now, if you ask me, the overnight hero of the Truth About East Palestine movement. When I first met him in 2020, and he spoke of Dioxin, it sounded like any other chemical to my ear; I didn’t grasp it, or why he was so “obsessed.”
He had done ground breaking, award winning journalism on it. He understood the chemical like nobody else, save possibly his teacher, as he calls her, who has been battling for the truth about Dioxin for twenty more years than Eric: Dioxin historian, activist and author Carol van Strum.
Their recent conversation about East Palestine is here.
I get it, now. Dioxin is what happens when they light other ultra toxic chemicals on fire, so it is in a sense a chemical parachute, or mass medium, as well as a deadly chemical. It’s the final and most lethally bonded chemical, the No Exit chemical. Alex Jones called it the “Big Daddy.”
”When they set fire to it, and I learned this from Eric Coppolino, they created this molecule. This is the most toxic molecule ever created by man. ..Four chlorine atoms…This molecule is practically indestructible.”
East Palestine feels to me like 9/11, Covid and Chernobyl somehow all rolled into one.
Once again: The thing we weren’t thinking of and could not imagine.
Eric and Carol are two heroes of this story, and tonight I found a third, on Facebook. He’s a young biologist in training named Sam Hall, studying wildlife and fisheries Resource Management at the University of West Virginia. He made his way to East Palestine, and began chronicling the dead, one by one—taking photos, so we could see exactly what had happened here. “Dead fish,” was all we were told before but it’s actually dead everything that lived in those creeks. This is no time to be vague or turn away.
Sam Hall made it his mission to photograph the animal victims. He posted almost 100 photos on Facebook of dead aquatic animals, some of them so corroded they appeared monstrous. “It’s a catastrophe. Everything is dead,” he told a local news reporter. I made myself look at his photos, one by one, and then I thought about which ones I should share with you and which ones, maybe not.
One of the photos moved me very deeply. It was a frog.
Here come some of the more gruesome ones, but not the worst ones, even:
Below is the local Ohio news report featuring Sam Hall. Because they covered him, I actually wondered….”What’s the angle? The spin.”
Well, one thing I can say by way of feedback, is Sam Hall has been imprinted to think this was caused by “corporate greed.” That will become the “trope.” That is not the story, at all.
America is being attacked by (forces within) America, wherever her food is being produced. It’s “terrorism” from within, all day, every day and the goal appears to be to implode the United States.
CBS News Report here.
Is there hope?
Anti toxin regimen:
- Milk Thistle - best thing you can take for the liver, so good it has no known toxicity level (safer than water). It will protect your liver, and assist you with detox.
- Dandelion - Classic liver boost and detoxifier.
- Lemon Juice - in water cold or hot - contains over 300 separate biological chemicals which work synergistically to assist health, promote detox, (and lose weight, as weight loss is often more about detox than fat burning)
- NAC (N-acetylcysteine) - possibly the most powerful item on this list, it helps release glutathione, considered by some to be the most important and powerful antioxidant.
- Glutathione - Also good to take, however it isn't so easily absorbed. But take it anyway if exposed to toxins.
- Vitamin C - get the liposomal kind. Take lots. 5000mg minimum. Maybe even try up to 50,000 mg.
- Vitamin D - Important to overall health, acts more like a hormone than a vitamin in the body.
- Vitamin E - Very anti cancerous, and can even prevent sunburn if you take before going to the beach. Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals, which can end up doing damage to healthy cells and DNA. Taking vitamin E is crucial during a detox phase and also for your long-term health.
- Chlorella - great at heavy metal detoxifying, lead/mercury/cadmium etc. If you are fighting other illnesses, then you don't want to also have any kind of heavy metal poisoning.
- Apricot seeds - This bitter contains 'vitamin B 17' or Amygdalin, the organic cyanide discussed in 'cancer the forbidden cures' found in most bitter herbs. It works as a natural chemo, killing off cancer cells when taken in small amounts. Careful, it is that powerful. I take no more than 5 of these in one day as a preventative, and not every day. Those fighting actual cancer can take up to 7 seeds 3 times per day.
- Pomegranate - Ok, the sweet seeds/fruits are easy enough. But the real anti cancer benefit is in the bitter white part, and when I mean bitter I mean this is the most bitter thing I think you can possibly eat. But supposedly anti cancerous, so better than that for sure.
Also, Mike Adams insists we consume broccoli sprouts. I started soaking my seeds tonight.
We’ll be ok.
Let’s pretend we are on an adventure—an exotic toxic safari survived by the most inventive.
We’re going to help each other now. This is the America I predict is ready to rise again. Neighbor to neighbor.
If you can help shelter people or animals from East Palestine, let me know in the comments below. And sorry if this has glitches. I’m exhausted. In fact, I’m asleep.
Note: A reminder that my book is available on pre-order, here. Thank you in advance. Every single sale helps.