Toby Rogers: We Are In The Midst Of The Most Sophisticated Targeted Messaging Campaign In Human History
(Considering that, we're doing great)
“Watching the iatrogenocide unfold all around us for the last three years it’s been striking to see friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors turned into mindless Pharma zombies.
“But that’s because we are now in the midst of the most sophisticated targeted messaging campaign in human history. Think about what we are up against — the cartel consists of Pharma (the largest and most ruthless industry in the world), massive global public relations firms (that have gotten incredibly sophisticated), private intelligence agencies like Black Cube (former Mossad), a bunch of billionaires, and, if Mathew Crawford is correct, the Department of Defense/NSA/CIA. The data files that these agencies have on every American (and every person in the developed world) are unprecedented.
“So for example, the cartel gets a Pro-mRNA message to:
• kids via Elmo and Sesame Street;
• women who get their news from Entertainment Tonight by targeting celebrities;
• dudes on the couch by targeting athletes; and
• social media addicts by buying off influencers (at up to $1500 a post).
“But targeting goes well beyond that — the cartel has different strategies for targeting doctors, pharmacists, academics, people who watch the different cable news shows, different races, different classes, different sexes, and different age groups.
“Furthermore, it seems that the cartel knows the exact message (leverage point, persuasion point) that will cause the person to take the action that the cartel desires (in this case, poisoning oneself with toxic mRNA).
“In essence, the cartel has a giant Salesforce database on every American — with notes inside the file that explain exactly how you make decisions. Via the targeting that is possible on social media, the cartel can send exactly the right message at exactly the right time to get you to take that deadly shot.
“Again, judging by their actions and the results, it seems to me that the cartel must have the most sophisticated map of human nature (human psychology, human behavior) ever developed. And that map, or model, is insightful, cynical, and incredibly effective.
“Think about the friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors that you’ve lost to the glassy-eyed Pharma zombie stare:
• The cartel knew that fear turns off the regions of the brain that process rationality and so they flooded society with nonstop images of people dropping dead on the streets of Wuhan (it’s still not clear if those were real or not).
• The cartel knew that most bougiecrats would rather die of a heart attack than be excluded from mainstream society. So they encouraged everyone to post selfies of getting the shot to show that they belonged in the club and mercilessly punished the refuseniks by firing them from their jobs and barring them from social gatherings.
• The cartel knew that all of the gatekeepers could be bought off with the right financial incentives. So the cartel just straight up bought the media, science and medicine, and the political establishment.
“It’s essential here to underscore CJ Hopkins’ brilliant point — when one participates in totalitarian systems — whether that is out of fear, a desire for belonging, or for financial reasons (or some combination of all 3) — one quickly comes to actually believe in the things one is doing.”
Read the full article here.
Two videos that came to mind:
Pandemic 3, Trailer:
And this, I just happened upon. Not sure what to conclude but it’s what Toby is talking about.